Name ::IYYAPPAN J
Contact Address ::Department of Biotechnology, VelTech HighTech
Dr. Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College,Avadi.
Degree :: M.Tech (Biotechnology)
|Degree||University||Field of Specialisation|
|M.Tech||Dr.MGR Educational and Research Institute University,Chennai||Biotechnology|
Years of Experience :: 4Years 6 Months
- International Conference on “Jeppiaar – ICONSTEM 2015” organized by the Department of Biotechnology, Jeppiar Engineering College, Chennai, 2015.
Workshop Attended ::
- National Workshop on “Biofuels and Bioenergy” organized by the Department of Biotechnology, St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai, 2015.
- National Workshop on “Biofuels and Bioenergy” organized by the Department of Biotechnology, St. Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai, 2014.
FDP Attended ::
- FDP on “Advanced training in Marine Microbiology and its industrial applications” organized by the Department of Biotechnology, Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangrajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College, Chennai, May 2014.
- FDP on “Prospects and challenges in Fermentation and Downstream Processing” organized by the Department of Biotechnology, St.Joseph’s College of Engineering, Chennai, 2014.
Research Papers Published::
- J Iyyappan, M N Balamurali, R Bhuvaneshwari, G Baskar, M Seenuvasan, “Effective extraction of total phenolic compounds bearing anti-obesity activity from Eucalyptus globules”, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 9, Issue 1, pp: 250-255, 2016.
- G Vinodhini , G Suganya , S Selvanaveen , M A Kumar , J Iyyappan , M Seenuvasan, “Strategic formulation of bio-pesticide using phyto-chemical ingredients for improvised Abelmoschusesculentus field efficacy”, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 9, Issue 1, pp: 206-210, 2016.
- Iyyappan, C. Prasanya, G. Ramya Devi, V. Ramkumari, “Optimized production of Indole Acidic Acid with phosphate solubilizing activity using isolated Bacillus pumillus” Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, 8(2), pp: 365 – 370, 2015.
- Seenuvasan, P.K. Selvi, M.A. Kumar, J. Iyyappan and K.S. Kumar, “Standardization of non-edible Pongamiapinnata oil methyl ester conversion using hydroxyl content and GC-MS analysis” Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers, 45(4), pp: 1485-1489, 2014.
- Seenuvasan, K. Sathish Kumar, M. Anil Kumar, J. Iyyappan, J Rini, “Response surface estimation and canonical quantification for the pectin degrading Fe3O4-SiO2-nanobiocatalyst fabrication” International Journal of ChemTech Research, 6(7), pp: 3618-3627, 2014.
- Seenuvasan, Carlin Geor Malar, S. Preethi, N. Balaji, J. Iyyappan, M. Anil Kumar, K. Sathish Kumar, “Fabrication, characterization and application of pectin degrading Fe3O4-SiO2nanobiocatalyst”, Material Science and Engineering: C, 33(4), pp: 2273-2279, 2013.
- Seenuvasan, G. Carlin Geor Malar, S. Preethi, N. Balaji, J. Iyyappan, M. Anil Kumar and K. Sathish Kumar, “Immobilization of pectinase on to co-precipitated magnetic nanoparticles for its enhanced stability and activity” Research Journal of BioTechnology, 8(5), pp:24-30, 2013.
Research Projects Completed ::
- September 2013 to March 2014,Principal Investigator, “Application of L-Glutaminase from immobilized Bacillus subtilis for the anticancer activity”, sponsored by Tamil Nadu State Council for Science and Technology (TNSCST) under Student Projects Scheme (SPS).
Memberships in Professional Bodies::
- Life Member in BRSI.
- Life Member in IAEng.
- Life Member in ISTE.