VISION & MISSION
To be a Center of perfection in the field of Biotechnology prepared to make graduates who attempt for the welfare of humanity.
- To confer quality instruction for long lasting proficient development and opportunity in an extensive variety of careers.
- To multiply profound established learning
- To make mindfulness towards socio-moral ramifications of possibilities of biotechnology
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
Our biotechnology graduates will
- Have a thorough knowledge on the fundamentals of applied biological sciences and build their career in this field.
- Be able to implement their acquired knowledge in fields such as advanced biochemical engineering and associated downstream processing techniques.
- Be able to understand the recent developments in the field of biotechnology with advanced focus on research and development and pursue their research goals.
- Be able to ethically solve problems related to their field of expertise using their communication and management skills
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES:
Graduates of the program will
- Have strong background in the field of biotechnology and applied sciences.
- Have thorough knowledge in biochemical process and technology.
- Use modern biotechnological tools in industry and/or institutes where ever necessary with leadership qualities and ethics.
- Develop necessary attributes for pursuing research activities.