Name :: Mr.A.Saravana Raj
Designation :: Assistant Professor
Contact Address :: Department of Chemical Engineering, Vel Tech High Tech
Dr.Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engineering College, Avadi
|Degree||University||Field of Specialisation|
|B.Tech||Bharathidasan University||Petrochemical Technology|
|M.Tech||Anna University||Chemical Engineering|
Years of Experience :: 5 Years 3 Months
Workshop Attended ::
- Two week ISTE workshop on “Fluid Mechanics” at Anna University, Chennai conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur under the National Mission on Education through ICT (MHRD) from 20th to 30th May, 2014.
- “Advanced tools for Wastewater Treatment” at NIT, Tiruchirapalli between January 28-29,2013.
FDP Attended ::
- FDP on “Advanced training on Marine Microbiology and its Industrial Application” at Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College between 4th April and 19th May 2015
- FDP on “Applications of nanotechnology in diagnostic and its therapeutic procedures (ANDTP) at Vel Tech High Tech Engineering college between 15 to 29th November 2013.
- FDP on “Teaching methodologies” by vista mind at Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College on 13th and 14th June 2012.
- FDP on “Modelling and Simulation in Chemical and Environmental Engineering” at Department of Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut, form 28th May to 1st June 2012
Seminars Attended ::
- Short term training Programme on “Advances in Chemical Biochemical and Environmental Engineering” at Department of Chemical Engineering, Pondicherry Engineering College from 2nd to 6th December 2013.
- Short term training Programme on “Reverse Osmosis: Principles and application” at Department of chemical Engineering, Pondicherry Engineering College from 17th to 21st June 2013
Research Paper Published ::
- Bharathiraja, A.Saravana Raj, et al, “Optimization of biodiesel production from waste cooking oil using pure lipase and rhizopus oryzae through response surface methodology”, Asian Jr. of Microbiol. Biotech. Env. Sc. Vol. 16, No. (1): 2014 : 65-72
- M, A.Saravana Raj, et al, “Experimental study on Biochemical and Physiological adaptation of Mercury accumulation and tolerance in Clitoria ternatea L.”, Chemical and pharmaceutical sciences, Vol 9, pp298-303
Memberships in Professional Bodies :: –
- Life Member ISTE
- Life Member IAENG.