Name : A.Saravana Raj
Designation : Assistant Professor
Contact Address : Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College
Degree : M.Tech
|Degree||University||Field of Specialization|
|B.Tech||Bharathidasan University – Trichy||Petro Chemical Technology|
|M.Tech||Anna University – Chennai||Chemical Engineering|
|Anna University – Chennai||Biochemical Process|
Years of Experience: 7 years
FDP Attended :
- Participated in a Short term training Programme on “Advances in Chemical Biochemical and Environmental Engineering” at Department of Chemical Engineering, Pondicherry Engineering College from 2nd to 6th December 2013
- Participated in a Faculty Development Programme on “Applications of nanotechnology in diagnostic and its therapeutic procedures (ANDTP) at Vel Tech High Tech Engineering college between 15 to 29th November 2013
- Participated in a Short term training Programme on “Reverse Osmosis: Principles and application” at Department of chemical Engineering, Pondicherry Engineering College from 17th to 21st June 2013
- Participated in a Faculty Development Programme “Teaching methodologies” by vista mind at Vel Tech High Tech Engineering College on 13th and 14th June 2012
- International Seminar on Solid Waste Management and Sustainable Development (SWMSD – 2018) at Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College on 09 MARCH 2018.
- Organizing committee member of national level seminar on “Renewable energy – SHAKTHI 05” Bharathidasan Institute of Technology, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli.
Research Paper Published:
- Saravana Raj A, Vinosh Muthukumar P, Bharathiraja B, Priya M, Nizamudeen A R, Manoj M, Vignesh G, Comparative biosorption capacity of Copper and Chromium by Bacillus Cereus, International Journal of Engineering & Technology, June 2018.
- Priya. M, Saravana Raj. A, Vinosh Muthukumar. P, Bharathiraja. B, Experimental study on Biochemical and Physiological adaptation of Mercury accumulation and tolerance in Clitoria ternatea L., Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences, Volume 9 Issue 1, January-March 2016.
- B.Bharathiraja, M.Jayakumar, M.J.T.Nithyananthi, P.Vinosh Muthukumar, A.Saravanaraj, K.Senthilkumar, Production and kinetics of amylase from starch using mutant strain of Bacillus Sp. MTCC 1434, JCPS Volume 9 Issue 1, January-March 2016.
- B. Bharathiraja, R. Praveenkumar, A. Saravanaraj, P. Vinosh Muthukumar, Microalgal biorefineries: The choice for clean fuel Production, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development 2015; 2(1): 402-405.
- B.Bharathiraja, A.Saravana Raj, et al, “Optimization of biodiesel production from waste cooking oil using pure lipase and rhizopus oryzae through response surface methodology”, Asian Jr. of Microbiol. Biotech. Env. Sc. Vol. 16, No. (1): 2014: 65-72
- Bharathiraja B, Jayamuthunagai J, Praveenkumar R, VinothArulraj J, Vinoshmuthukumar P and Saravanaraj A, Bioethanol Production from Lignocellulosic Materials – An Overview, The Scitech Journal, Vol. 01 Issue 07 July 2014
Memberships in Professional Bodies:
- Life Member ISTE – LM 111835
- Life Member IIChE – LM 63646
- Life Member IAENG – LM 136841