VISION & MISSION
- To educate, nurture and produce technically competent ethical Electrical and Electronics Engineers.
To inculcate in-depth technical knowledge and innovative professional skills that shape readily employable electrical engineers.
To establish and maintain cutting edge technology infrastructure that can groom Electrical Engineering students with updated knowledge.
To encourage and motivate students and faculty to involve in industry based research and consultancy that can adapt to the societal needs.
To produce Electrical Engineers of high professional ethics and deep sense of human values who are beneficial to the society.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) :
A graduate of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Program will :
- PEO1: Excel in the field of Electrical Engineering that pave the way for innovative work culture and higher studies.
- PEO2: Design and develop the cost effective feasible solutions for real time problems in electrical engineering to fulfil the ever growing industrial and societal needs.
- PEO3: Exhibit an interdisciplinary work culture that stimulates higher degree of professional ethical standards and induce lifelong learning.
Program Outcomes(POs) :
- PO1: Engineering Knowledge: Apply the Knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering Fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
After successful completion of the program, the engineering graduates will be able to
PSO1 : Analyze, Design and develop the Industrial Electrical Drive System.
PSO2 : Use Analysis and Simulation tools for solving the real time problems in the field of Power system and Control engineering.
PSO3 : Describe the Environmental impact of using Renewable energy resources.