- College timings are from 8.15 a.m to 3.45 p.m.
- Students are not permitted to enter the college campus after 8.15 a.m and are not allowed to leave the college campus before 3.45 pm.
- During the college hours, visitors are strictly not allowed to meet the students.
- All Students Inside The campus should be neatly dressed.
- All the boys are expected to wear self colored
pants with their shirts neatly tucked in.
- They should wear shoes only (Sports shoes and
Slippers are not permitted).
- Girls should wear Salwar Kameez with V shaped dhupata pinned on either sides of the shoulder.
The following Dress regulation should be followed in the Lab/Workshop
Physics, Chemistry, Computer, and Electronics
Boys and Girls
White-over coat with leather shoes.
Electrical Lab, Basic Workshop, F.M., S.M. Machine Shop, Welding, Foundry, Dynamics
Thermal and Electrical
Boys and Girls
Pants and khaki half sleeved shirt with leather shoes.
Each student will be provided with an Identity Card with his/her name and photo with their proper details. They should wear the Identity Card inside the campus and while traveling in the college bus.
- Smoking or other forms of consumption of tobacco will not be permitted inside the college campus.
- Students should not carry cell phones, if found with cell phones severe action will be taken.
- Boys and girls should not wear any costly gold ornaments inside the college campus.
All the students should make note of the following leave regulations and are expected to abide by these rules while they apply for leave.
* To avail one day: For medical leave, Medical Certificate should be enclosed
along with the leave letter signed by the parent.
* To avail two days:
* Leave letter should be submitted on the previous day itself with the parents signature (Or)
* Leave letter should be submitted on the first day of leave through anyone of his/her friends (Or)
* Parents may make a phone call to the office and inform the respective attendance in charge, regarding their wards leave For medical leave, Medical Certificate should be enclosed along with the leave letter, signed by the parent.
* Students should not carry cell phones, if found with cell phones severe action will be taken.
* Three days and above: For any family function or other medical/health reasons
the parent should come in person and avail the leave from the respective attendance in charge. Otherwise, the administration will be constrained to remove the student from the college.
- If the leave taken by the student exceeds 6 days per year, it will be viewed seriously.
- If the college sends a telegram regarding the leave and other disciplinary issues to the family of the student, then the parents are requested to come in person and requested to meet college Principal in person.
- Guardians are not permitted in this case. Failure to report may be result in the removal of student’s name from the attendance register.
- All requisition letters for leave, medical certificate, permission, hostel matters including permission and leave should be addressed to the Principal.
- Students should take prior permission before absenting himself from the class, failure of which will be viewed seriously and the parents will be informed of the same.