VISION & MISSION
Vision of the Department:
- To blend academic learning process and innovative ideas producing self-confidentgraduates with skills and knowledge to compete in the changing world.
Mission of the Department:
- To provide strong basic knowledge in Computer Science and Engineering.
- To motivate the students to function as a team from their innovative ideas in collaboration with the industries.
- To enable the students to lead and adapt to the growing environment.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
The program educational objectives for the computer science and engineering program describe accomplishments that graduates are expected to attain within four years after graduation.
- Preparation: Embark upon successful professional practice in Computer engineering, displaying supportive and leadership roles.
- Core: Engage in professional projects requiring teamwork and making valuable contributions to design, development, and production in the practice of computer engineering or application areas.
- Breadth: Equip to adapt and grow with changes in technology and globalization, and to pursue higher studies and research activities.
- Professionalism: Be capable of productive employment in field of computer engineering with competing technical expertise, good interpersonal skill.
- Learning Environment: Utilize their broad educational experience, ethics, and professionalism to make a positive impact on their local and professional communities.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES (Pos):
- Graduates to apply knowledge of computing, differential equations, vector calculus, complex variables, matrix theory, probability theory, physics, chemistry and basics of computer science.
- Proficiency in the selection and use of data structures and algorithms, including an understanding of the underlying mathematical abstractions and the complexity.
- Proficiency in the use of several programming languages and an understanding of different programming paradigms and their implementation in modern programming languages.
- An understanding of computer and networked system organization and architecture and knowledge of recent advances, current practices and trends in computer systems
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to design digital systems and component.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to visualize and work on laboratory and multidisciplinary tasks and tools using open source environment which is appropriate for immediate employment in computing technology development fields.
- Graduate will demonstrate skills to use modern engineering tools, software and equipment to analyze problems.
- An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Graduate will show the understanding of impact of engineering solutions on the society and also will be aware of contemporary issues.
- Graduate will develop confidence for self education and ability for life-long learning. And also participate and succeed in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE, TOFEL, TANCET, and CAT.