Name ::Dr. N.D.BOBBY
Designation :: Professor
Contact Address ::Department of Electronics and communication Engg, VelTechHightechDr.Rangarajan Dr. SakunthalaEngg. College,Avadi
Degree :: M.E, Ph.D
|DEGREE||NAME OF THE INSTITUTION/UNIVERSITY||YEAR OF PASSING|
|B.E||HINDUSTHAN COLLEGE OF ENGG
UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS
|M.E||DR M.G.R.ENGG COLLEGE
UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS
|Ph.D||JNTU, HYDERABAD||OCT 2014|
Years of Experience ::17 Years 1 Month
1.N.D.Bobby, S.K.Srivatsa, and K.LalKishore, “ Implementation of Radix 2 ACS in Adaptive Viterbi decoder”, IEEE conference Proceedings of International Conference on Nanoscience, Engineering and Technology, organized by Sathyabama University in association with Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam, published in IEEE Explorer, November 28-30, 2011.
2. N.D.Bobby, S.K.Srivatsa, and K.LalKishore, “ Comparison of Fast Radix2 ACS with Adaptive Fast Radix2 ACS in Viterbi decoder”, IEEE conference Proceedings of International Conference organized by S.K.P.Engineering College in association with Electron devices Society, at Thiruvannamalai,Jan 7-9,2013.
3. “Teleoperation of Multi tasking Social Robot” by N.D.Bobby in National Conference on Signal Processing and communications sponsored by DRDO held on March 6th& 7TH, 2013 at St Peters College of Engineering and Technology.
4.“Implementation of Visible light communication using Li-FiTechnologhy” by N.D.Bobby, T. Vaishali, R.Manjula at National Conference held on 24th march at R.M.K.Engineering College, april 2013.
5. N.D.Bobby, FPGA based 4 weighted random test pattern generator, ICMEET-2k13, presented paper at Int. conf. at Magna Engineering College, on april 10th to 13th 2013,Chennai.
6. N.D.Bobby, Praveen P Jose, V.Ragul, “ Wireless Detection for food spoilage of solid cooked food. ESIC 2014, ISSRD [International society for scientific research and development] Best project award I district level category, Chennai.
7. N.D.Bobby, Praveen Jose, V.Ragul “ Wireless detection of cooked food decay”, presented paper at Int. conf. IEEE ICCIC 2014, Dec 18-20, Best paper ward, ISBN: 978-1-4799-3974-9 [scopus indexed], Park college of Engineering and Tekhnology, Coimbatore.
Workshop Attended ::
- Entrepreneurship awareness camp, conducted by NSTEDB, DST GOVT OF INDIA, between march 7 to april 8 2016, in Veltech University.
- Antenna and RF microwave simulation using CST studio suite on October 19, 2015, SSN College of Engineering, Kalavakkam.
- BSNL, Insustrial visit- October 16, 2015.
- National workshop on SYNOPSIS TCAD tool, march 14, Saveetha University.
FDP Attended ::
- Conducted and organized FDP on Low power VlSIdesign , VTHT, October 13, 2012.
- STTP on Video and image processing using Matlab, at velammal engineering college, November 20th& 21st
- FDP on Cloud computing conducted by IT dept, VTHT, August 2012.
- FDP by talent spring, VTHT, July 2013.
- Session chair Head, IEEE ICCIC 2014, Dec 19,2014 AN session at Park college of Engineering and Tekhnology, Coimbatore.
Seminar Attended ::
- CSIR sponsored national seminar on Intelligent Controllers Application To Power System, OCTOBER 25TH ABD 26TH , 2013, VTHT.
Research Paper Published::
1. D.Bobby, S.K. Srivatsa, and K. LalKishore, “ Design and analysis of Viterbi and Adaptive Viterbi decoder”, International Journal of Engineering Research and Industrial applications, ISSN 0074-1518, Vol 3, No.3, August 2010, pp. 403-412.
- D.Bobby, S.K.Srivatsa, and K.LalKishore, “Low Power Adaptive Viterbi decoder with FACSU”, European Journal of Science and Research, August 2011 ISSN 1450-216X, Vol.60, No.4, pp. 482-487.
- Kalaiarasi.P, N.D.Bobby, C.Jayashree, R.Lavanya“ A Hybrid fault detection and correction AES for space application” International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering.ISSN 0974-2166 Volume 6, Number 2 (2013), pp. 187-197
4. N.D.Bobby, Siva saravanababu, Charumathy, Saraswathi“ Earlier detection of sinusitis in breathing signals using tms 32050 processor” WASJ- 2014-607, ISSN 1818- 4952.
5. DrN.D.Bobby, ‘ I medical App using IOT for telemedicine Diagnosis and therapeutic for in and out patients, IJAER, ISSN 0973-4562, VOL 10 No.87.dec 2015.
Memberships in Professional Bodies::
- Life Member of ISTE
- Member of IAENG