VISION & MISSION
- To rise as a focal point of scholastic incredibleness in electrical and electronic engineering and related fields through learning obtaining and proliferation meeting worldwide practices
- To support the ability and to encourage the understudies with examination atmosphere in electrical and electronic engineering
- To proliferate deep rooted learning
- To grant the right extent of learning, mentalities and morals in understudies to empower them take up positions of duty in the general public and make critical commitments
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs) :
A graduate of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering Program will :
- PEO:1. Apply their broad knowledge acquired in Mathematics, Basic Sciences and Electrical and Electronics Engineering courses, to the solution of complex problems encountered in the modern Engineering practice.
- PEO:2. Exhibit professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork skills, multidisciplinary approach and will relate engineering issues to broader social context.
- PEO:3. Display an ability to learn and adapt them to the constantly evolving technology by pursuing higher studies.
- PEO:4. Have better employable scope and achieve success in their chosen areas of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and related fields.
Program Outcomes(POs) :
- PO1: Engineering Knowledge: Apply the Knowledge of Mathematics, Science, Engineering Fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- PO2: Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- PO3: Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
- PO4: Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- PO5: Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- PO6: The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- PO7: Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- PO8: Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- PO9: Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- PO10: Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- PO: 11: Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- PO12: Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.