The primary objective of a Students’ Chapter shall be to promote among Students in Chemical Engineering, a feeling of fraternity and brotherhood and to complement the objectives and activities of the Institute. It shall also render all possible assistance to the Regional Centers in matters relating to Student Members.
FACULTY COORDINATOR : Dr.B.Bharathiraja – Associate Professor and Head – Department of Chemical Engineering
DETAILS OF OFFICE BEARERS:
|Sl.no||Name||ID NO||Year of Study||Students’ Chapter Designation|
|2||Mr.J. Roshan Raj||113015203025||III||Joint Secretary|
|4||Mr. Mohamed Salman Sabruddin||113014203015||IV||Executive Committee Member|
|5||Ms. V.N.Kavya||113015203014||III||Executive Committee Member|
|6||Mr.J. Jenish joyal||113016203007||II||Executive Committee Member|
The activities of the Students’ Chapter are as Follows,
- Serves as Common Platform for Interaction of Industry / Educationalist/ Students / Faculty.
- Students members can avail concession in Registration fees for Attending Conferences and Workshops Organized/ Sponsored by IIChE (e.g. SCHEMCON and CHEMCON)
- To arrange Lectures, Film shows and Video shows related to the Chemical Engineering Education and Profession.
- To arrange Seminars, Workshops, Group Discussion and Debates and to promote interaction of the Institute with Industry.
- To establish and operate Book Banks for the use of its Members.
- To arrange Excursions and Plant Visits of interest to the Student Chemical Engineers.
- To assist and guide Student Chemical Engineers in their career planning and placement.To assist any other activities of social, technical and educational interest to Student Chemical Engineers.