Name :: Dr. S.Thiruvenkadam
Designation :: Assistant Professor
Contact Address ::Dep. of Science and Humanities, VelTech Hightech
Dr.Rangarajan Dr. Sakunthala Engg. College,Avadi
|Degree||University||Field of Specialisation|
|M.Sc||Periyar University, Chennai||Physics|
|M.Phil||Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli||Physics|
|Ph.D||Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli||Physics|
Years of Experience :: 1 Year 5 Months
Conference Attended and papers presented ::
- Thiruvenkadam, J. Charles, S. Selvakumar and A. Leo Rajesh, Preparation and characterization of spray pyrolysis deposited zinc oxide thin films and its ethanol sensing response, DAE-BRNS 6th national symposium on pulsed laser deposition of thin films and nano-structured materials, November 2011, IISc, Bengaluru, India.
- Thiruvenkadam, Leo Rajesh .A, The influence of thickness on the band gap of vacuum evaporated CuSbS2 thin films for solar cell applications, DAE-BRNS 7th national symposium on pulsed laser deposition of thin films and nano-structured materials, November 2013, IIT Kharagpur, India.
- Thiruvenkadam, A. Leo Rajesh, Effect of precursor solution pH on the structural and optical properties of spray pyrolysed CuSbS2 thin films, International Conference on Energy Efficient LED Lighting and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, March 2014, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur.
Research Paper Published::
- Srinivasan Thiruvenkadam, D. Jovina and A. Leo Rajesh, The Influence of Deposition Temperature in the Photovoltaic properties of Spray Deposited CZTS Thin Films, Solar Energy,106 (2014) 166-170.
- Thiruvenkadam and A. Leo Rajesh. Effect of Temperature on Structural and Optical Properties of Spray Pyrolysed CuSbS2 Thin Films for Photovoltaic Applications, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 1, (January-2014) 248-251.
- Thiruvenkadam and A. Leo Rajesh. Effect of antimony concentration on the properties of Spray pyrolysed CuSbS2 thin film absorbing layer for photovoltaic application, International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, Volume 3, Issue 2 (February-2014) 38-41.
- Charles, N. Lawrence and S. Thiruvenkadam, Structural and Optical Properties of Nanostructured Zinc Oxide Thin Films by Spray Pyrolysis and Ethanol Sensing, Physics Procedia 49 ( 2013 ) 92 – 99.
Memberships in Professional Bodies::
- Life Member of ENNA
- Life member of IAHEAM