VISION & MISSION
- National Level distinction and International Visibility in Every Facet of Management Education
- The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps – we must step up the stairs.
- Goals are pursued with the word “GO” and visions with the word “VENTURE”. You can’t be living always in the promise of the cloud; it must rain now!”
- No new venture occurs without mistakes. Dare to learn and grow through your mistakes–this is how mastery occurs!
- To add to the productive administration of assets for the monetary development and social improvement by giving the abilities and information to oversee and by overhauling the assemblage of learning through examination and linkages with academicians, honing directors and business houses.
- When virtues are pointed out first, flaws seem less insurmountable
- We possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what we consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of honest, hardwork and intelligence.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO):
Our Graduates will,
- To have a thorough understanding of the core aspects of the business.
- To provide the learners with the management tools to identify, analyze and create business opportunities as well as solve business problems.
- To prepare them to have a holistic approach towards management functions.
To motivate them for continuous learning.
- To inspire and make them practice ethical standards in business.
Program Outcomes (PO):
- Ability to apply the business acumen gained in practice.
- Ability to understand and solve managerial issues.Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively, to achieve organizational and individual goals.
- Ability to upgrade their professional and managerial skills in their workplace.
- Ability to explore and reflect about managerial challenges, develop informed managerial decisions in a dynamically unstable environment.
- Ability to take up challenging assignments.
- Ability to understand one’s own ability to set achievable targets and complete them.
- Ability to pursue lifelong learning.
- To have a fulfilling business career.